30kW portable DC charger has the ability to safely and automatically charge the power battery of an EV. According to the data provided by the battery management system (BMS), the charger dynamically adjusts the charging currentor voltage parameters, performs corresponding actions, and completes the intelligentcharging process.
1. According to the communication withBMS, judge whether the charger is properly connected to the EV; the batterysystem parameters and the real-time data of the whole battery group and singlebattery before and during charging are obtained. According to the data provided by the battery management system (BMS), the charging current or voltage parameters can be dynamically adjusted, and corresponding actions can be performed to complete the intelligent charging process.
2. Power-on function is allowed.
3. Fatal error (such as load polarity reversal, input/output short circuit) shutdown protection, general error alarm function.
4. It has the corresponding alarm and protection functions such as overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent, overheat,back connection, short-circuit to the ground, output anti-blocking diode failure isolation and other protection functions.
5. In the process of charging control through communication between the charger and BMS, if the BMS gives false alarm and the voltage value of the sent message is inconsistent with the measured voltage value, it will be considered abnormal and the charger will stop charging.
6. The digital tube displays the state of the charger and the fault code during charging.
7. High frequency switching technology makes the charger high efficiency, small size and light weight.
8. The charging module fan is controlled by temperature and current. When the current is less than the set value, it is scattered. When the heater temperature is lower than the set value, the fan does not turn. When the current exceeds the set value, the radiator temperature s higher than the set value when the fan starts to rotate. Reduces noise and extends fan life.